Looking for a Blue Sea Systems AC breaker label

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
My 15a branch circuit breaker needs a label; has anyone saved the extras and be willing to send me one? Anything generic would be fine.. house, AC main, outlets, charger, cabin, etc

05D71942-0658-471C-A0EE-F9F56733B73E-1749-00000184034EC069.jpeg

SG

Feb 11, 2017
J/Boat J/160 Annapolis
If Blue Seas is like Bass (which I have), there are very inexpensive standard labels. They used to make custom ones for very little.

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
If Blue Seas is like Bass (which I have), there are very inexpensive standard labels. They used to make custom ones for very little.
They're not standard, but they sell replacement sheets for 10 bucks plus shipping. Looking to see if anyone saved the extras (most do) and is willing to send one my way for the cost of a stamp. Which I'll remeburse.

Jan 18, 2016
Catalina 387 Dana Point
Whadda want? Generic kinda stuff I've got:
Accessory
Appliances
Battery Charger
Entertainment Center
Lights
Electronics
Fans

PM me an address and I'll even spring for the stamp.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
If Fawcetts in Annapolis still has their cabinet of labels, they have probably anything you might want.

Oct 26, 2008
Catalina 320 Barnegat, NJ
I have the square labels for 360 panels so probably not much use for you. In regard to a somewhat related issue ... I don't think I understand the back light operation completely. On my new DC panel, all of the back lights work nicely with a green glow, but when I stuck on all the labels, the back light is covered up and doesn't shine thru the label. I was expecting the light to shine thru the lettering to see nice green letters in the dark. Instead, the white lettering on the labels appears to be opaque, so I see nothing in the dark as the back light is completely covered. Did I not install the labels correctly? They appeared to be simple peel and stick (and they really stick well).
My new ELCI panel had 3 labels pre-installed (ELCI, AC MAIN, REVERSE POLARITY) and the green light shows thru the lettering very nicely. The branch panel has the back lights and I haven't stuck the labels on yet, hoping I'll find a way to see the light. :cool:

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
They also sell individually for 0.99. I've ordered mine thru Fisheries Supply and pickup in the store. I have what's left of two sets. I'll take a photo later today and send to you. Then you pick the label

Les

May 20, 2016
I don't think I understand the back light operation completely. hoping I'll find a way to see the light. :cool:
Had this problem also --- the solution is to first pull of the blank label that is there. You should see thru the hole to the led.

Les

Oct 26, 2008
This conversation stimulated me to ask Blues Seas tech support so I'm waiting for their reply. I don't think there were blank labels over the light. It is a square translucent plastic cover (same size as the label) that shines green very brightly without a label on it. I assumed that you simply peel and stick the new label on the plastic cover.

May 20, 2016
Nope you remove that one. If you look at the three labeled ones you will see they don't stick up above the background. If you stick a new label over the blank it would be raised slightly. Been there done that, and had to buy several additional labels as a result.
Les

May 20, 2016
AIS was blank, 12v outlets had "cellular phone"
When I removed the phone label was when I "discovered" you need to pull the blank label. I had to get another AIS to make it look correct.

IMG_0795.JPG

It's hard to see in this photo but they now all glow green

May 20, 2016
IMG_0796.JPG
Another goodie for the BS panel.... can protect either off or on. Helps the admiral know what to leave in the on position.

Gunni

Mar 16, 2010
Beneteau 411 Oceanis Annapolis
I keep a battery powered Brother P-Touch TZ labeler and a collection of laminated label tape on the boat. Perfect for all those random labeling jobs. In your case white on black or clear would probably do the job. That laminated tape is exceptionally weather and UV resistant.

Oct 26, 2008
Nope you remove that one. If you look at the three labeled ones you will see they don't stick up above the background. If you stick a new label over the blank it would be raised slightly. Been there done that, and had to buy several additional labels as a result.
Les
Hello Les,
I'm going to hope that you are right about this. I'll gladly buy another pack of labels if it turns out the way you say. I'll have to get back to the boat to see how this works! Blues Seas responded to my e-mail but was not really answering my questions and they weren't helpful at all (perhaps I need to get them on the phone). The tech seemed to think that I wired backlights to the 24v blade, rather than the 12v blade, and that the backlights are weak as a result. I'm not going to insist that I'm not that stupid (but I'm pretty sure I'm not that stupid - I recognized the distinction as I wired it!) :cool:

Sep 15, 2013
Catalina 270 Baltimore
I keep a battery powered Brother P-Touch TZ labeler and a collection of laminated label tape on the boat. Perfect for all those random labeling jobs. In your case white on black or clear would probably do the job. That laminated tape is exceptionally weather and UV resistant.
+1

May 20, 2016
I keep the brother on the boat for wires but for what these panels cost and how good they look backlit it's worth it to me to get the correct labels.

Les

Jul 22, 2011
Mariner Yacht Co.(NH) Mariner 28 Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Did you ever get the label? I have some spares. Let me know and I'll dig them out.
Lou