Forum questions, comments, and complaints

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
Yo appologise, mi inglés no es muy bueno. ¿Me puede dar otra cervesa? :)

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
Bueno. El burro debe saber el camino a casa.
El burro debe actuar con Esmeralda en el circo esta noche. Asegúrese de que llegue a tiempo para el rendimiento de las 7 en punto!

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
You're still here! I thought you'd be sitting on a beach somewhere by now, pina colada in hand, agreeing with the notion that the second happiest day of a man's life is when he sells a boat website.

Seriously, you've let us know of the change, but said nothing of timing. How long before you are free of us? I've been missing you, and now it turns out that's premature (hate when that happens).

Aug 1, 2011
Ahora que tenemos el burro y la cerveza, es probablemente el momento de una siesta. Este traductor de Google es realmente una cosa de la belleza. ¡Los canadienses del campesino sureño solíamos estar de pie con un ciervo en la mirada de los faros, y ahora podemos unirnos a la conversa! Y, la ortografía y la puntuación es correcta también. ¡Otra ronda de cerveza, por favor!

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
Ya, it does seem to have improved its Spanish translations quite a bit!

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
Ya, it does seem to have improved its Spanish translations quite a bit!
Well maybe, but I don't think it's perfect yet. However, "the Redneck Canadians used to stand with a deer in the look of the headlights" was just too good. I'm still laughing. I've never stood anywhere with a deer, but a burro, sure.

Aug 1, 2011
the Redneck Canadians used to stand with a deer in the look of the headlights
It was a nice cross between "the queen's English" and translation without understanding the inflections.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
sitting on a beach somewhere by now, pina colada in hand, agreeing with the notion that the second happiest day of a man's life is when he sells a boat website
I'm more likely to be serving pina coladas than drinking them, but you're right! I did not discuss timing and I need to post about that. I'll still be around, much like something stuck to the sole of your shoe...

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
El burro debe actuar con Esmeralda
I speak Spanish, but who is Esmeralda?:laugh:
Maybe we want to forget the beer!!!
_____-
iPad screen shots are stored in iPhoto ( on the Admirals iPad air) and the format has a different file extension. I believe .iphoto. This is a very high resolution image from Retina display. Last time I checked it was 5x 1080p. This allows cropping & zooming without the .jpg blur and may lead to maxing out on the SBO upload.

@Jackdaw try sharing your image on a email to yourself, I heard that it is converted to .jpg, .png or .pdf by you preferences at the export time.
Jim...