one of my favorite pics of my boat

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Beautiful photograph. I just started lurking around the cruisers forum and have been impressed with the photography. I can't help but wonder what makes cruising sailors better photographers. Maybe they're not in as big a hurry.

Jan 24, 2017
Chrysler C26 Lake Sakakaweea
We should start a post, "Your best sailboat shot" yours is really nice.

Dan

Mar 1, 2012
1961 Rhodes Meridian 25 Texas coast
Very nice.. Where is that, Charlie? south of Corpus?

That pic was taken with my Iphone. That's a spot called "sanctuary" . Between Port O'Connor and the Victoria Barge Canal, on the ICW. It's a gated community and you cannot get in by car, but they welcome boats. Honor system for paying. Beautiful clean tiled showers and restrooms, and I've never seen a soul around in 4 stays

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Beautiful photograph. I just started lurking around the cruisers forum and have been impressed with the photography. I can't help but wonder what makes cruising sailors better photographers. Maybe they're not in as big a hurry.
That and we just have better subject matter :thumbup:

Tom J

Sep 30, 2008
Catalina 310 Quincy, MA
I love that shot, Charlie. Water that still is rare. Something about it reminds me of the inner pond at Cuttyhunk in Buzzards Bay, Cape Cod.
Yes! Landlocked, sort of, with the Coast Guard station on the right of the entrance. Outstanding picture.

Jun 4, 2004
Cutter-Rigged Pearson 39 Edgewater, MD
I also love that shot, Charlie. Sanctuary is appropriately named!!

PaulK

Dec 1, 2009
Sabre 402 Southport, CT
Eclipse Wed night racing.jpg

We take down the dodger and keep people out of the cockpit when we race seriously.

Phil

Feb 11, 2017
Morris Annie Haleiwa, HI
Great shot and beautiful boat Charlie. Here's my favorite shot of the best boat I've owned. Looking forward to getting another pocket cruiser in a couple years.