2. C22BC
    C22BC
    1984 Catalina 25 SK
  3. Sergey Vetrov
    Sergey Vetrov
    Hello Tomorrow!
  4. Tony Dyer
    Tony Dyer MrNoSmiles
    I need a picture of a 40CC Emergency Tiller. Can you help please? My email is: tonydyer2015@gmail.com
  5. Tony Dyer
    Tony Dyer Larry Bowden
    I need a picture of a 40CC Emergency Tiller. Can you help please?
  6. Ian with a 1980 c & c 34
    Ian with a 1980 c & c 34
    Sitting 30 feet from my sleeping mast.
  7. wilf
    wilf AlastairLC
    Hi, im contacting a couple of 322 owners trying to get some info on the engine base, i just bought one and wondered if the engine base support is standard or been altered wondered if you could help with it? Heres a video of how mine sits in the boat do you know if yours us like this ?

https://youtu.be/s3von2jRsL0
  8. wilf
    wilf Sailing Moon
    Hi, im contacting a couple of 322 owners trying to get some info on the engine base, i just bought one and wondered if the engine base support is standard or been altered wondered if you could help with it? Heres a video of how mine sits in the boat

https://youtu.be/s3von2jRsL0
  9. Mainehunter426
  10. Efraim
    Efraim
    As a cruiser on S/Y Aliza I treasure the opportunity to wake up every day and do whatever I want to do!
  11. Sailfanatic
    Sailfanatic
    On the hard.
  12. Mary Lou
    Mary Lou
    Same old Mary Lou. Now cruising Tara, a Rosborough RF-246, on the Chesapeake. Formerly cruised Fretless, a Rhodes 22 up and down the Bay.
  13. Larry -- DH
    Larry -- DH
    My Screen Name on CSBB was Larry - DH
  14. Vandy
    Vandy sailorcarin
    Hi, I'm a little late to this notice, however are a of the navagation instruments available?

Thanks,
    Vandy60@gmail.com is my email.address.
  15. zigzagging
    zigzagging MEM626
    I may have a 2009 Capri 22 wing keel for sale this spring, professionally maintained. performance package never used, Doyle stack pack , new genoa sail, all winch covers, sail cover, etc are in Sunbrella captain navy color. cushions inside & out, 2009 Honda four stroke 5 H.P. motor serviced every year professionally. 2009 trailer with extension . Fresh water only, always sailed in Lake Tahoe since new. Zigzagging
  16. ggrizzard
  17. Henry Scurlock
    Henry Scurlock
    Now without a boat as we sold our lightning damaged Hunter 19. Now off to our next adventure in boating, probably with a small pontoon boat.
  18. PJL
    PJL
    Well cared for by her previous owners. Some of the prior names: Jewels, Salacia, and Aileen (also seen in this list)
  19. PJL
    PJL
    I am now somewhere around owner #6 for this boat. The most recent 3 were Jewels, Salacia, and Aileen (also seen on the Owner's list).
  20. Syrenka
    Syrenka
    Keep calm and sail on.