Registered users don't see ads

New Profile Posts

1. Efraim
    Efraim
    As a cruiser on S/Y Aliza I treasure the opportunity to wake up every day and do whatever I want to do!
  2. Sailfanatic
  3. Mary Lou
    Mary Lou
    Same old Mary Lou. Now cruising Tara, a Rosborough RF-246, on the Chesapeake. Formerly cruised Fretless, a Rhodes 22 up and down the Bay.
  4. Larry -- DH
    Larry -- DH
    My Screen Name on CSBB was Larry - DH
  5. Vandy
    Vandy sailorcarin
    Hi, I'm a little late to this notice, however are a of the navagation instruments available?

Thanks,
    Vandy60@gmail.com is my email.address.
  6. zigzagging
    zigzagging MEM626
    I may have a 2009 Capri 22 wing keel for sale this spring, professionally maintained. performance package never used, Doyle stack pack , new genoa sail, all winch covers, sail cover, etc are in Sunbrella captain navy color. cushions inside & out, 2009 Honda four stroke 5 H.P. motor serviced every year professionally. 2009 trailer with extension . Fresh water only, always sailed in Lake Tahoe since new. Zigzagging
  7. ggrizzard
  8. Henry Scurlock
    Henry Scurlock
    Now without a boat as we sold our lightning damaged Hunter 19. Now off to our next adventure in boating, probably with a small pontoon boat.
  9. PJL
    PJL
    Well cared for by her previous owners. Some of the prior names: Jewels, Salacia, and Aileen (also seen in this list)
  10. PJL
    PJL
    I am now somewhere around owner #6 for this boat. The most recent 3 were Jewels, Salacia, and Aileen (also seen on the Owner's list).
  11. Syrenka
    Syrenka
    Keep calm and sail on.
  12. JoryGibson
    JoryGibson
    Waiting for the snow to melt...
  13. Glenn Respite
    Glenn Respite Andy Imagine
    Can we talk about Imagine? Where are you? Give me a shout please.
  14. heritage
    heritage Sailing Fan
    Hi Sailing Fan. I also have a H27, 1984, that is docked at the Jax Navy Airbase marina on the St. Johns. I'm planning a trip up the river next week, so if you see a familiar boat on the water give me a hail on ch 16. Pat
  15. truefreewill
    truefreewill
    getting ready for new adventures, we are looking for information on Hunter 28.5. How to re-stuff the Nylon stuffing box wile in the water?
  16. tomonthebay
    tomonthebay
    Getting ready to go!
  17. DianaOfBurlington
    DianaOfBurlington
    Diana's recommissioning is slated for June 2017 (delayed for last time!). See the Diana Of Burlington FB page or Blogger blog for details.
  18. Twille
    Twille
    Sold the 29.5 got a 38
  19. giovanni17307
  20. RWSlater
    RWSlater
    Hunter 45CC owner, Florida and Bahamas and Caribbean