Registered users don't see ads

New Profile Posts

1. Gabor15908
    Gabor15908 Michael Davis
    Gabor15908

Hello Michael, as a resident of Saturna Island could you tell me if it is possible to:
    Tie up with the dingy (max 30 min.) at the end of Lyall Harbor at the private marina(?) and walk up to the General store at East Point Rd?
    Our favorite anchorage is Winter Cove, we do go over to the Ferry Terminal at Lyall Harbor but supplies there are very limited.
    Cheers, Gabor
  2. SLE
  3. Gabor15908
    Gabor15908 Michael Davis
    Hello Michael, as a resident of Saturna Island could you tell me if it is possible to:
    Tie up with the dingy (max 30 min.) at the end of Lyall Harbor at the private marina(?) and walk up to the General store at East Point Rd?
    Our favorite anchorage is Winter Cove, we do go over to the Ferry Terminal at Lyall Harbor but supplies there are very limited.
    Cheers, Gabor
  4. C2319P
    C2319P
    Would like to contact person with sail boat.Like I said I have been through a lot of hoops.Can you please get me in contact?
  5. shavdog
  6. Tilell
    Tilell
    Sailing... or wishing I was sailing.
  7. unhinged schoolboy
  8. jmedeiros_1071
    jmedeiros_1071
    I am not able to find or locate similar latches on a variety of sailboat hardware sites.
  9. jmedeiros_1071
    jmedeiros_1071
    Is there a replacement locking latch for the cockpit lockers on a 387?
  10. jpwhths
    jpwhths
    Just startin' out, lots of work to do...
  11. iceman
    iceman
    looking for help on finding a replacement strut for my hunter 34, mine is corroded in half
  12. iceman
    iceman
    1983 hunter 34
  13. Boathouse Bunkie
    Boathouse Bunkie
    Rescued this 25' beauty from the wrecking ball & hope to bring her back to life as a Boathouse Bunkie for our kids & friends! Need advice
  14. uralite
    uralite
    Boat share 30foot Catalina tall rig. Always looking to share someone else’s boat for work in exchange
  15. MikeToronto
    MikeToronto
    Enjoying my new 310 :)
  16. Jaime
    Jaime
    I have an amazing Hans Christian 33’ Sailboat ⛵ For Sale. Key Biscayne, Florida jaime1200@gmail.com ️English / Spanish️
  17. coreth
    coreth
    Sail On!
  18. John Gebhardt
    John Gebhardt Mark Schwetschenau
    Hey, good evening! I live in Beavercreek, OH and work in Cincinnati. Just bought a new-to-me 1972 Venture 21. Was hoping to find someone with the same boat around the area so I could perhaps ask some questions and see their boat to make sure I've got things right. Do you still live in the area and have your boat?
  19. hapesjr
    hapesjr
    ..over the open sea...
  20. BlueTequila
    BlueTequila
    Hunter 33.5 1989 - racer/cruiser what modifications, if any, would be needed to turn it into a blue water boat