Registered users don't see ads

New Profile Posts

1. Ohiosailin
    Ohiosailin
    Off-season improvements underway. Interested in coffee & chat with other local 23 owners
  2. Jackdaw
    Jackdaw
    It's getting cold......
  3. JoeRickard
    JoeRickard
    Boat in Heated Storage for winter
  4. S/V Onion
    S/V Onion
    Countdown to Spring Launch, April 28, 2018
  5. Will Gilmore
    Will Gilmore
    Dragonfly #2632
  6. tealwaves
    tealwaves PMalo
    Hi there, I recently bought an O'Day 27 and I'm hoping to find a manual for it. Might you be able to help me? Thanks!
  7. gvidor
    gvidor
    I need a key blank formy Catalina 350 companionway lock. It appears to come from Italy. Any info?
  8. mgarner
    mgarner
    New Owner of Midwatch
  9. Dont Panic
    Dont Panic
    1990 hunter legend 37.5
  10. Joel Hutzler
    Joel Hutzler
    H-III has been maintained properly. I intend to retire from sailing because of age.
  11. ESTELLON
  12. Cactus Sailor
    Cactus Sailor
    Son of a son of a sailor
  13. Dbnichols
    Dbnichols
    Learning all about my Oday 240
  14. Captainkarate
    Captainkarate
    Wondering if anyone could tell me how to refinish the cuddy boards on my 74 O'Day Mariner project boat?
  15. Gunmetal Blue
    Gunmetal Blue
    Hello Forum Members. I am a retired and newly minted middle-age divorced white male in preparation to ship out in 2019 for a 5 yr. cruise.
  16. Jaybernard
    Jaybernard Sacto Dave
    Hi Dave saw your post. Are you a member of a sailing club in your area?? I live in Orangevale, if your not a member consider Fleet 4 great people.
    It looks like you still have the original keel winch??? Might want to think of upgrading the new keel winched have a bigger drum so less chance
    of kinking your cable, I had also an older winch fail trying to get it on the trailer was not fun!!
    1. Sacto Dave likes this.
    2. Sacto Dave
      Sacto Dave
      Hi Jaybernard! I am a member of Fleet 4. I have yet to sail, or attend a meeting, but look forward to meeting up with the club. Yes, that's the original (as far as I can tell) and a new winch is on the shopping list. Still trying to remove the old one. Just released the cable from the keel, now to release the cable from the winch.
      Jul 26, 2017
  17. Capri30
    Capri30 raft
    Troy, just curious I have one of ONLY two Capri 30's in Bay City. If you just bought "Falcon" I used to own that one before the one I currently have.
  18. Johnmartinek
    Johnmartinek
    Catalina 27 Tall Rig
  19. Love and Luck
  20. Leatherneck
    Leatherneck
    1993 Mac 26c