Wednesday is Photo Day 2024

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
Awesome scenery, great riff. Where’s the vocals? Come on man even Robert Plant could write the lyrics for that tune!

Phil

Feb 11, 2017
Morris Annie Haleiwa, HI
Awesome scenery, great riff. Where’s the vocals? Come on man even Robert Plant could write the lyrics for that tune!
No lyrics with this project. Our previous band had plenty of lyrics and a few great vocalist, but the subject matter is definitely not appropriate for this board.

Phil

Feb 11, 2017
Morris Annie Haleiwa, HI
I spent a significant portion of March and April in California for work and only got a few sailing days in. When I returned home two weeks ago the weather was awful and remained so for most of my two week vacation. I spent the vacation hiking and biking in the rain. I canceled my planned sailing trip, but did complete a few minor boat projects. The weather is looking great for Memorial Day weekend so it looks like I will be able to do the planned trip with just a short delay. Kolibri is ready to go.....

20240517_Kolibri crjpg.jpg

May 7, 2012
Hunter e33 Maple Bay, BC
I don't think this fellow knew when to say enough is enough. I counted 35 panels and a single wind generator. Last week this boat did make a passage from Mosquito Creek Marina to Maple Bay Marina, a distance of 42Nm across the Strait of Georgia and via Porlier Pass (max current 9+kt) with its electric motor.
IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

jssailem

SBO Weather and Forecasting Forum Jim & John
Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
WOW... Len...
SO the solar panels proved power to spin the airplane prop pulling the boat through the water...

Is that the engineering?:yikes: