T-Track parts on McMaster?

Jun 2, 2014
Catalina 30 mkII - 1987 Alamitos Bay Marina, LB, CA
Just curious, can someone point me to the correct dimensions of the T-Track fitting that I can buy a piece of and make my own car fittings? (for random stuff or cleats and things)
87 Cat 30 MkII
1715103802478.png

1715103755554.png

Joe

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 27 Mission Bay, San Diego
FYI, the track pictured in the inset is not the same as the standard T-Track found on most production sailboats. Common size is 1 inch or 1.25 inch wide. but larger boats will use even larger size track. There are many, many sizes and styles of metal tracks used on sailboats. Harken, for instance, is a hardware manufacturer that uses a proprietary track design. You won't want that. The common version you've pictured on the boat in the lower picture is what you should stick with... try a google search for sailboat T Track.
The aluminum t track shown on sailboat picture can be found at pretty much any chandlery.. from west marine, defender, MauiPro, Garhaurer, etc...
You can also get information about your boat's hardware by contacting the factory, CatalinaYachts. and talk to customer service. There is also a well known 3rd party vendor called "CatalinaDirect" that can provide related parts.\