So, where is all the old stuff?

Jun 8, 2004
C&C Frigate 36 St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia
I have been on SBO for many years and was quite active in the Cherubini Hunter sub-forum. I know there are thousands of threads and posts in that forum that are very useful for owners of these older boats...but how to read them? The stats for that forum (Cherubini Hunters) show that there are 5.1K threads with 38.8K posts, but The Cherubini Hunters sub forum is only two pages long! Where have all the posts gone?

Last edited:
May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
They’re still there. Look for a link to “show older items”. I’m on mobile so I’m not sure where it is on desktop, but once you click it once it seems to stay that way.

Jun 8, 2004
C&C Frigate 36 St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia
Thanks. It seems that I can see all the posts when I select "all" under the "filters" tab. I wonder why that wouldn't be the default?

Dave

Forum Admin, Gen II
Staff member
Feb 1, 2023
Thanks. It seems that I can see all the posts when I select "all" under the "filters" tab. I wonder why that wouldn't be the default?
Good question. There is probably some setting in the backend that controls this. I'll put it on my list to investigate and change. No promises on the time line.