How do I edit my posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2004
Hunter 340 Washington, NC
Phil, I recall I was able to edit posts but for ome reason I am not able to now or have forgotten how to do it. Perhaps it is because I was not logged on when I made the post. I always notice the typo or foopaw after I hit the submit button. Happy New Year ! Wayne Estabrooks S/V Wind Drift

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Hi Wayne

Happy new year to you! Yes, you must log in prior to posting. That's how our server knows it's you (the author). And only the author gets an edit link, which appears directly below your post. ph.

Jul 1, 1998
Hunter Legend 35 Poulsbo/Semiahmoo WA
Where do you log in?

Guess I have the same question. I just posted a post but after looking at it I don't see an 'edit' with it. So now I'm wondering where should I log in? Can't believe I'm having trouble at this level!

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
On any forum menu screen, or...

at the top of the screen that displays a topic thread. I guess I should add login on the 24-hr activity screen, too. If you check the auto-login box, it should set a cookie so you don't have to log in every visit. ph.

Jul 1, 1998
Hunter Legend 35 Poulsbo/Semiahmoo WA
Ummmm.... all I see is Reply | Print Thread

Looking at the post I just did below all I can see is "Reply | Print Thread ". There's no "Edit" anywhere... (that I can see) In order to post a post one has to "log in", right? Is that what is below? --------------------------------------- Write a response to this article [topic thread???] (To submit an entirely new article, go here) Add an emoticon to your post! Give your response a title (Required!) Your name [is this the log-in?] Your home port

Status
Not open for further replies.