Free O'Day Manual

Aug 3, 2010
Oday 28 Malletts Bay, Lake Champlain
After an unfortunate loss of of my O'Day 28, I have the original manual that's not much use to me. Anyone want?

Free + shipping.....

Jan 14, 2014
S2 8.0 pultneyville
After an unfortunate loss of of my O'Day 28, I have the original manual that's not much use to me. Anyone want?

Used to be a free site someone started years ago where you could download them or pfd. Thought it was a great idea as i have spent much time looking for them myself. Guy that ran the site had a few sponsers which i assume covered his cost. I guess it would take some time to start collecting them but something i may consider. Hate to take it if someone can use it but if you still have it in the next couple mo please contact me.
Thanks
Bob

Dec 25, 2014
Oday 28 St michaels
After an unfortunate loss of of my O'Day 28, I have the original manual that's not much use to me. Anyone want? Free + shipping.....
I currently have a O'Day28. If no other takers... I'd be pleased to have the manual and certainly would pay postage. (luff.bob@gmail.com)

Oct 4, 2007
Oday 28 Great Salt Lake Marina
I have an Oday 28 1982

What year was it printed? I have seen some of the later ones. I would love to have it if no one else REALLY wants it. Cause I would REALLY want it..........
But I understand first come first serve. Let me know if I am the lucky guy and I will cover the post and packaging.....
jschoenfeld@kmamauto.com