Android phone app connection issue

Feb 10, 2004
Hunter 40.5 Warwick, RI
I have not been able to connect on my Android phone for the last couple of days. Neither via WiFi or mobile data. I uninstalled and re-installed- no joy. My W8.1 computer connects fine.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Mar 6, 2008
Catalina 1999 C36 MKII #1787 Coyote Point Marina, CA.
I would reset to factory settings and test as a last resort. My android works fine.

Feb 10, 2004
Hunter 40.5 Warwick, RI
No VPN, and I'm using the same wifi network. And it failed to connect on a different wifi network as well.
Everything points to the phone and/or software.
I really don't want to reset to the factory defaults, but I don't know how to isolate this problem. It would be the absolute last resort.
The message I get is
"Oops! Looks like we can't establish a connection with our server. Please try again after a few minutes."
I have 60Gb of free internal memory, so it doesn't seem like a short memory issue.
The SBO app is the only one that won't connect.
And as I stated in my original post, it fails to connect using mobile data also.

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it? Other than that my next suggestion would be to just use it in the mobile browser instead. I have an iPhone now and haven’t used the Android app in years, but the site works very well in mobile Safari so I’d expect the same in the Android browser.

DArcy

Feb 11, 2017
Islander Freeport 36 Ottawa
I don't use the app on my android devices. I find it much better to use the web browser. Try just uninstalling the app and go to the web page.

Mar 6, 2008
Catalina 1999 C36 MKII #1787 Coyote Point Marina, CA.
I did not realize you were having problems with SBO only. I had that problem recently and I had to refresh the page. Then it worked. I hope that helps.