No, no, NO!

Nov 9, 2012
Oday 192 Lake Nockamixon
Ok, so many of you know that Alex Thompson of Hugo Boss does crazy stuff, like walk out to the end of the canting keel, or climb to the tip of the mast and dive off. But this one takes the cake. He kite boards up to Hugo Boss, ties a line from the boat to himself, and gets hauled up into the air parasail style. Then lets go the line and kites down to the water again. Makes me nauseous just watching it. Yes, I am afraid of heights, I can admit that!

Sep 20, 2006
Hunter 33 Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada
He's about to head off on an even much bigger stunt, the Vendee Globe starting next Friday.

Bosman

Oct 24, 2010
Solina 27 Wabamun, Alberta
Sweet! Boss, Hugo Boss - he could make the new Bond ;-)

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
I wonder if he's bucking to be the 3rd "World's most interesting man" ? 'Cept he needs to stop shaving/

Nov 9, 2012
Oday 192 Lake Nockamixon
Well, y'know, he can't wear a PFD 'cos it would wrinkle the suit. :D

Jun 11, 2011
Hunter 41 Lewes
I love his attitude. Wish I had the cash to have my guys bring the race boat over so I could do something stupidly fun!

Bosman

Oct 24, 2010
Solina 27 Wabamun, Alberta
Couldn't help to share this video. Alex Thomson doing what he does the best. It is very clear why he arrived in a Mercedes-Benz on the previous video.

Mar 13, 2011
Islander Freeport 41 Longmont
That is one of the most intense yacht videos ever.

Despite the lack of humility, I which I was with him.

How excelled stung can you get.

RussC

Sep 11, 2015
Merit 22- Oregon lakes
Wile I'm sure that's a thrill to do that, I really tire of so many sports types doing this or that and saying "it's just like flying". No it's not. flying is like flying, and they have no clue. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy watching these stunts, but come on. hook in to a real wing and thermal up 10,000+ feet or so and then tell me that what you did on a sailboard was just like that. sheeze