Looking for an Owners Manual for C22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2011
Catalina C 22 Carolina Beach
Hello... My wife and I just purchased our first 1972 C22, looking for an owners manual to help with rigging... The boat is missing a lot of parts and pieces. Thanks for any help.

Ken

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 22 P. P. Y. C.
Look at the ships store on this site for many C22 items, also look at the Catalina Direct site, many pictures of what you'll need are there.

Jan 22, 2008
Catalina 380 16 Rochester NY
These files may or may not help. I made them when I sold my Catalina 22.

There is a pdf for the jiffy reef, but's it's too big. They certainly wouldv'e helped me when I first bought the boat. I had to put the whole darn thing together by myself the first time...it's a wonder she didn't flip upside down!!!

Let me know if you need anything more.

Chris

Attachments

Oct 6, 2008
Hunter, Island Packet, Catalina, San Juan 26,38,22,23 Kettle Falls, Washington
The "Catalina Direct" catalog they sell is a very good reference both for C22 parts and for the parts breakdown. The manual portion of the catalog shows how the parts are in order of assembly in pictorial form.
It is between 10 and 20 dollars and well worth it.
Ray

Jan 11, 2011
Thanks the pdf's they do help a bit... Catalina Direct is back ordered on the manual with no idea of next print....

Trying to trouble shoot a leak issue now.... its coming from either the cockpit or stern area.... i replaced the scooper and all hose to get rain water out of the cabin but I still have a leak that is coming out of the foam and under the cockpit... cannot figure it out

Ken

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 22 P. P. Y. C.
I'd suggest a call to Catalina Yachts for the manual, although I fear you will be disappointed.

As for your leak I think you will find it is the bottom gudgeon is the source.

Some how deleted this line;

This is the standing rigging for the Catalina 22.

I would also check on the National site for a Fleet close to you, someone local would be more than happy to assist you.

Attachments

Jan 11, 2011
Gudgeon makes sense... the access holes and I guess resetting or upgrading hardware... thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.