I just love sailing t-shirts

Jan 18, 2016
Catalina 387 Dana Point
How is that possible? Didn't Homer say "The wild shirtless lyrics of Mark Farner?" If he's shirtless, how can the shirt say "Your Captain?" Does Don Brewer get a shirt that says "Mark's your captain"?

Dang GGordonWoody, that almost had coffee out my nose....

Jun 28, 2016
Hunter 23.5 Paupack, PA
how can the shirt say "Your Captain?"
DOH! Aww, you and Homer are right. I blew it. But according to expert YouTube commentary Brewer sucks! So he shouldn't even be allowed to get a shirt. I should have had him sign the shirtless kid next to me, but he was adjusting his hearing aid. "Ev - ry - bo - dy ! Lis - en t o o m e ... " " Y e a h - y e a h - y e a h - y - e - a - h !"

Oct 28, 2013
Hunter 20 Lake Monroe
I think I found where it came from teespring.com search for sailing. I think the time on it expired. I will contact them and see if they can still make it.

Sam

Jun 28, 2016
Hunter 23.5 Paupack, PA
Thanks Kermie - tough to find Grand Funk fans among the living. Just so few tunes with wah-wah and cow bell these days (er, that would be cow bell in America Band). I'll have none of that dreary, "S a a a - l i n g t a k e s m e a - w - a - a - y" stuff (more fit for a funeral). Sorry. Didn't mean to redirect the post ... so where is everybody? I thought we'd see a "Hillary for Prison" entry! Haaardy-haar-haar!

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
I love sailing songs just as much as sailing t-shirts. Post away, my friend. Post away.

Jan 18, 2016
Catalina 387 Dana Point
"You kids don't know Grand Funk? The wild shirtless lyrics of Mark Farner? The bong-rattling bass of Mel Schacher? The competent drumwork of Don Brewer? Oh, man!"

Ok, yea, same joke twice in the same thread. Probably'll get me banned. But hey, I had a quite a few pcs of vinyl from Grand Funk back in the day. "Into the Sun" is a fantastic track. Heck, they made lots of good stuff.

Used to gaze longingly at David Crosby's boat when it was berthed in Santa Barbara. Lots of good CSN sailing tunes.

I have nothing to say that is even remotely interesting about T shirts, 'cept that there's a great points of sail diagram out there that mentions about all your stuff falling and breaking. Then on the other tack it mentions that all your broken stuff is now on the other side of the boat. It'd make a good t-shirt. (No images because..... well.... I can't find it)

Sep 25, 2016
Oday 22 Lake Arthur
I have nothing to say that is even remotely interesting about T shirts, 'cept that there's a great points of sail diagram out there that mentions about all your stuff falling and breaking. Then on the other tack it mentions that all your broken stuff is now on the other side of the boat. It'd make a good t-shirt. (No images because..... well.... I can't find it)

Oct 28, 2013
Hunter 20 Lake Monroe
Teespring.con said they didn't make the t's. I love the point of sail diagram!!!

Sam