Hunter 25.5 bilge pump and depth sounder placement

Sep 4, 2007
Hunter 25.5 Atlantic Beach, Florida
any suggestions on placement of bilge pump and transducer for depth sounder.
Thanks

Jan 4, 2006
Hunter 310 West Vancouver, B.C.
Check the archives for the installation of a depth sounder. Given an uncored hull, you will not have to drill any holes.

May 25, 2004
Hunter 25.5 Panama City, FL
Check the 25.5 section in this site under Boat Information-Owner Modifications. There is a photo of where one owner placed his shoot thru the hull transducer. I had placed mine in the same location. Mine has worked very well placed there in a big ball of silicone. My bilge pump is located just aft of that location in the deepest part of the bilge. Hope this helps.

Sep 4, 2007
Hunter 25.5 Atlantic Beach, Florida
Thank you for your reply, but I am having trouble finding the site you mentioned.
Mark

May 25, 2004
Hunter 25.5 Panama City, FL
Go up to the top of this page and click on Boat Info then select boat model, then select Owner Modifications, There is a post with photo of the transducer towards the bottom. My bilge pump is in the deepest part of the bilge with the outlet hose running all the way back to the stern where one of the previous owners had installed it. It does not allow the bilge to get completely dry, just have to sponge that little bit out. I have only had one occasion where my bilge had any water in it so it hasn't been a big problem yet.