H39 Shower Head Brand

Aug 18, 2015
Hunter 39 La Paz
Hello, does anyone know the brand of shower fitting for a 2012 H39? I'd like to find a new head as ours is leaking, but I don't want to have to buy the whole kit. I've looked through the manuals and docs online too, but can't find any info.

Thanks, Linda

Aug 18, 2015
Hunter 39 La Paz
Check with the store on SBO site.
I had to replace the head on my galley sink and they carried the exact model. And they have parts indexed by boat model.

In fact when I was typing this response an advertisement from Hunter Owners popped up. It was ad for Hunter faucets. Here is the link. http://shop.hunterowners.com/hp/searchres.php?kw=faucet
Thanks Quadrille. I did go to the site and bought the hose for our model, but they don't have the head with the on/off switch we want to replace.

Thanks again for providing the link and taking the time to reply - we appreciate it.

Linda

Apr 11, 2010
Hunter 38 Whitehall MI
Thanks Quadrille. I did go to the site and bought the hose for our model, but they don't have the head with the on/off switch we want to replace.

Thanks again for providing the link and taking the time to reply - we appreciate it.

Linda

Perhaps one other suggestion. If you don't see it on the site send them an email. They've been really good at hunting down something that I was looking for that I didn't find.

Oct 27, 2016
Seattle
And now a word from the sponsor...
Replacement in-deck solar panel

Finally, a drop-in replacement for the in-deck solar panel on Hunters built from the early 90s through the mid-2000s. Improved for longer life and greater output.
See the product

Aug 18, 2015
Hunter 39 La Paz
Perhaps one other suggestion. If you don't see it on the site send them an email. They've been really good at hunting down something that I was looking for that I didn't find.
Great idea, and I've done that, hopefully on the right track now.

I appreciate your input.

Linda

Aug 18, 2015
Hunter 39 La Paz
Ok so here is where I admit to being a dunce. I just figured out that what I need are sold as two separate items. :/

Thanks Quadrille and Kloudie. I'm now sitting in the corner with my special dunce cap on. On land. Not on a boat. It's better for everyone this way.

Linda.