Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
Nice pics!!! Now I understand this prebend in your mast thing...

Last edited:

Gunni

Mar 16, 2010
Beneteau 411 Oceanis Annapolis
Reminds me of the day a French cruise ship delivered passengers to Cane Garden Bay while we were anchored in, my wife tells me I swam up and down the beach all afternoon!

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
Reminds me of the day a French cruise ship delivered passengers to Cane Garden Bay while we were anchored in, my wife tells me I swam up and down the beach all afternoon!
Last year in February on CGB, we experienced an AIDA cruising hoard of largely obnoxious, overweight, and inappropriately attired Germans that attacked the beach like it was Normandy. There were so many things that I wish I could have un-seen. They were clearly informed that clothing is optional, and many excercised that option. What is it with large Europeans, unflattering bikinis, and Speedos, anyway? Never mind the naked lumps on the sands. UGH! The Admiral and I walked inland to the Callwood Distillery, got wasted while taste testing rum, and returned to the beach once the hoard departed. No Boat Babes here, other then one next to me that was tipsy. Turned out to be a pretty good evening back on the boat!

Gunni

Mar 16, 2010
Beneteau 411 Oceanis Annapolis
Ah, give the Germans a break they like to slop carbs and swill beer as much as Americans and the viewing ain't no better on Virginia Beach! TIP: The BVI Ports Authority posts the cruise ship schedule on line - work the schedule into your cruise plan or you may find yourself sharing Foxy Callwood's beach joint with 500 or so shipmates! When Quito's eyes lit up on the news that French cruise ship guests would be bussed to Cane Garden Bay I declared an extra day of liberal leave and swam back to the beach.
http://bviports.org/cruise-schedule/

Status
Not open for further replies.