Anyone flying a Parasailor Venting Spinnaker?

Sep 29, 2008
Catalina 310 #185 Quantico
I have always wanted one as I think the idea is great. But they wanted $7500 :yikes: for one to fit my boat and I just could not pull the trigger for that one.

If it was close to the price of a regular one or if there was ever a used one out there I would consider it, but sadly I don't think either is happening. In some reviews I saw they were mixed with some saying it was great and other meh. :confused:

Sep 19, 2016
Catalina 30 Port Sanilac
I have always wanted one as I think the idea is great. But they wanted $7500 :yikes: for one to fit my boat and I just could not pull the trigger for that one.

If it was close to the price of a regular one or if there was ever a used one out there I would consider it, but sadly I don't think either is happening. In some reviews I saw they were mixed with some saying it was great and other meh. :confused:
https://catalina.sailboatowners.com/gear/gear.php?task=showad&id=6315 This just got me to thinking...

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
I have a friend who has one in the U.K., sails on the Solent. Unless you routinely fly a spinnaker in 20+ knots, don't bother. That's really what it's designed for.