Grey water tank

Gchit

Sep 16, 2016
C&C 35 mkII Kemah, Tx.
Hi, does anyone know where to find a holding tank for a 35 mkII

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
I see you just joined our band of mariners and wannabes yesterday...welcome aboard!

I'm pretty sure you're actually looking for a BLACK water (sewage) holding tank..."Gray water" is shower, bath and galley water....it can go directly overboard so need for a gray water tank.

Your best source is Ronco Plastics Ronco Plastics Marine Catalog (no relation to the VegoMatic Ronco). They make TOP quality thick-walled water and waste tanks for a very reasonable price and have more than 400 shapes and sizes, over 100 of which are non-rectangular, and they install fittings in the sizes and locations specified by the customer when they make the tank.

You might also consider checking out the link in my signature before you start this project...a whole lotta very useful information there....and I'm always glad to help.

Jul 12, 2011
Leopard 40 Jupiter, Florida
Considering Ronco's size, and that they made most of the tanks for US production boats for the past few years, you can probably look at your existing tank and read the Ronco model number molded into the top of it. I've not ordered from them yet, but I understand their customer service is excellent, plus they have that web page thing going ...

BTW: welcome Gchit!