Can't seem to stay logged in any more...is it personal?

LuzSD

Feb 21, 2009
Catalina 30 San Diego/ Dana Point, Ca.
oh I just love green guys with cookies. Make the cookies Chocolate Chip and I'm done!

Mar 3, 2003
Hunter 356 Grand Rivers
I'm having the same problem for the last couple of weeks. I'm using an IPad Air 2 with 128 GB memory. My Safari passwords have it shown. I have cleared it from the password settings twice and relogged in with the box checked. Still not recognizing me. Any thoughts from you computer guys?

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
I'm having the same problem for the last couple of weeks. I'm using an IPad Air 2 with 128 GB memory. My Safari passwords have it shown. I have cleared it from the password settings twice and relogged in with the box checked. Still not recognizing me. Any thoughts from you computer guys?
It won't be the iPad. Most likely the browser.

Block cookies

To set whether Safari blocks cookies in iOS 8 or later, tap Settings > Safari > Block Cookies and choose one of the following: Always Block, Allow from Current Websites Only, Allow from Websites I Visit, or Always Allow. In iOS 7 or earlier, choose Never, From third parties and advertisers, or Always.

A cookie is a piece of data that a website puts on your device. Using cookies, the website can remember you when you visit again, and the webpage can be customized for you based on information you might have provided.Some pages might not work unless you accept cookies. For instance:

• You're unable to log in to a website or webpage using your correct username and password.
  • You see a message on a webpage that cookies are required, or that your browser's cookie functionality is turned off.
  • You try to use a feature on a website, but it doesn't work as expected.
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
LuzSD asked for green guys with cookies, preferably chocolate chip. So, I just threw Kermii in the blender and what do you know? Green cookies, preferably chocolate chip. :)

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
LuzSD asked for green guys with cookies, preferably chocolate chip. So, I just threw Kermii in the blender and what do you know? Green cookies, preferably chocolate chip. :)
Is there an "oh-no-I-hate-that-post" button? Sheesh!

Mar 3, 2003
Hunter 356 Grand Rivers
Brian: My cookies setting was set for sites I visit. Logged out, came back and had to login again. Still don't understand what is going on here. Think I am going to change my password. Maybe that will work.