Sail Repair Everett

Dec 29, 2015
Beneteau 473 Mukilteo WA
My UV cover on my Genoa needs to be reattached. About 18" is coming off 1/3 down from the head. Can any of you recommend a good sail repair guy in Everett area? I have never had the sail off. Any hints?

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
I used Schattauer Sails in Ballard on my Genoa. http://www.schattauersails.com/
Found them fairly priced. Completed work on time. Very satisfied with suncover restitch, minor repairs, chafe protection added. I would use gem again. Worth the trip.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Also check out Hasse & Co Port Townsend Sails. She does great cruising sails. Learned her trade craft from Franz Schattauer then added her own talent.

Dec 29, 2015
Beneteau 473 Mukilteo WA
Update. Dropped my sail off at Doyle Sails in Lynwood for repair. Great service! Had the UV cover repaired. They had it done it two days. I would highly recommend them for any repairs or sail needs.

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Update. Dropped my sail off at Doyle Sails in Lynwood for repair. Great service! Had the UV cover repaired. They had it done it two days. I would highly recommend them for any repairs or sail needs.
Glad to hear they did a good job for you. We live in Mukilteo, just above the Olympic View School playing field. How about you? Do you belong to the Mukilteo Yacht Club as we do?

Dec 29, 2015
Beneteau 473 Mukilteo WA
We also live in Mukilteo, off 92nd St. Last winter we contacted Mukilteo Yacht Club a few times and never got any response. We were too busy over the summer to inquire (out sailing).

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
We also live in Mukilteo, off 92nd St.
Hi neighbor. We've been a member for years, but inactive. Usually attend opening season ceremonies, but that is about it. We attended more meetings when the club had their place in old town, but have not since they moved meeting quarters to Everett. Perhaps some day the club will move back to Mukilteo where it belongs.

More of a social club with membership divided between mostly power boaters with maybe 20% sail boaters. A very nice and friendly bunch.